Julia graduated from The London School of Osteopathy with a Masters degree in Osteopathy. She is fully insured through the Institute of Osteopathy (IO) and registered with the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC). She holds postgraduate qualifications in Medical Acupuncture and in Animal Osteopathy.
Julia is also involved in the education of student osteopaths at The London School of Osteopathy, where she is Clinic Tutor at the college clinic, supervising, supporting and encouraging students condense and apply their knowledge in a real clinical environment. In addition she is a teaching assistant and examiner at the college and thoroughly enjoys being part of the osteopathic education process.
Globe Osteopathy Clinic is conveniently bast in the heart of London’s East End in Bethnal Green, only minutes from the City.
The clinic is committed to providing safe, effective and professional treatment to all our patients. We treat a wide range of musculoskeletal issues and strive to improve patients’ quality of life; keeping them mobile and pain free.
Conditions that we can treat.
- Arthritic or Rheumatic pain
- Headaches (including migraine prevention and cervicogenic headaches, arising from the neck)
- Circulatory problems
- Digestion problems
- Elbow pain (including tennis elbow)
- Shoulder pain (including frozen shoulder)
- Joint pain
- General, acute & chronic back pain (not arising from injury or accident)
- Generalised aches and pains
- Minor sports injuries
- Muscle spasms and cramps
- Neuralgia (trapped nerve)
Have any questions?
Get in touch with us.